Thursday, March 6, 2014

If Being Gay Is Wrong, Then I Don't Want To Be Russian.

Lately, if you've been like me, then you've been following the Olympics. Not for the sports, necessarily, but so I can scrutinize Russian culture and compile a list of everything they're doing wrong and then write it in a letter which I will then send to them demanding that they change their ways. One of the first things I demand that they change is their treatment of the LGBTQPTAMG community. First off, you might ask, who is the LGBTQPTAMG community? I know who the LGBT community is, LGBT stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender. So what's the deal with the extra letters? Well, recently, representatives from the queer community (which is slightly different than the gay community; they are the more liberal, activist branch of the gay community) lobbied to have their own letter. Soon, the pansexuals lobbied to join the LGBTQ community, then the trisexuals...then the asexuals, then the metrosexuals, and finally the ghettosexuals. Now, the British homosexual is currently lobbying to get in on a piece of the action. Specifically, I'm referring to a nutty bunch called the "Brighton Beach Poofters". To me this is strange because the "Brighton Beach Poofters" seem just like every other British person I've met, I can't really tell the difference. Regardless, soon it will be the LBGTQPTAMGBBP community. I say good.

But I digress. Russia is doing everything it can to crush gay rights. Russia has even banned Olympic torches because they found them to be too flaming. They've even lobbied for the kids game "Smear the Queer" to be included in the Olympics, as they claim they already frequently do it for sport, and that they could win the gold medal every time. However, they are pushing that the name of Smear the Queer be changed to "Club the Faggot", as they feel that Smear the Queer isn't an aggressive enough name.

Well that is all I have for this week. This is Hippie Liberal Feminist signing off!

No comments: