Monday, September 1, 2008

Being John McCain

I've recently heard that John McCain's vice-presidential pick, Sarah Palin, has a 17 year-old daughter who is pregnant. Well, who's the hypocrite now? Who's the father, by the way? Surprise, it's John McCain. That's right, John McCain is the father. What a hypocrite! All the time he's trying to take away women's freedom of choice. He's working overtime to take away your right to have an abortion during the first trimester. He's working on taking your right to have an abortion during the 2nd and 3rd trimester as well. He's even working hard on taking away your right to have an abortion even after your baby is born. The nerve! I think you should keep your laws off my body. And if I want to get out of responsibility for my past actions, then that's my right! This is typical of the white Anglo-Saxon protestant status-quo...always trying to put down women.

John McCain is the father...that's right! You see, this is all a part of a scheme to propogate his DNA through the generations, so that John McCain can live through generations forever. Once his baby is born, John McCain will swim upstream and die, but his soul will live on through Sarah Palin's daughter's baby.

But wait a minute...if John McCain dies, then how can he be president? No problem...he has created a full life-size programmable cyborg of himself to be used in case of his death...and that will be our new president. And then, in the future again, John McCain will rise to be president as Sarah Palin's daughter's child, who is really John McCain incarnate, takes over as president once again.

Well that is all for now. This is Hippie Liberal Feminist signing off. Accept no imitators! There is a rival blogger named Liberal Feminist Hippie. She is my arch-nemesis. She is a full time abortion rights activist just like me. She is also a full-time bitch. I hate her. Please don't listen to her. She lies.

1 comment:

Bill O'Reilly said...

It says that you are 41 year old female Cancer...That's what I was going to call you! Stop forcing your hippie banter on the uneducated American masses or I will sue you. That is my job. Jeb Bush in 2012!