Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Barack Obama is the Greatest Person to Ever Have Lived

So I'm back. I know the entire city of San Francisco appears to have missed me based on the number of replies I have gotten (which is one). Obviously the people of San Francisco have stopped caring about liberalism and are starting to recede back into conservatism. Well, I will have to stop that, even if I have to steal, cheat, and lie in order to promulgate the truth.

So Barack Obama is president. Have you heard the news? This is great. Barack Obama is absolutely the answer to everything we need right now. Some critics have argued that he had his chance in his first term, so why should we give him more time? Well I say, give him all the time he needs!! If he needs a third or a fourth term, then I say that we should re-write the constitution to allow him to serve those terms!! In fact, I think that just before he dies, we should have him cryogenically frozen so that he can be be re-thawed in the year 2500 so that he can serve in the future as well! It is up to Barack Obama alone to fix the United States. Fortunately for us, he is a superior being who was informed by God (who I don't believe in because I am an atheist) through a beam of light that he would be president someday. Do I believe this story? Yes. Do I believe in God? No, not normally, except I do believe that she did exist for one split second only to tell Barack Obama that he would be president before going back into non-existence again. Well, it's true that Barack Obama can work miracles. I read a story about a woman who had cancer went to visit Barack Obama. When she met him, beams of light shined from out of Obama's ass and cured her cancer. I also heard that he will also use beams of light to raise tax rates for the wealthy while increasing spending and still be able to fund all government programs!

Well as always, this is hippie liberal feminist signing off.

No comments: