Sunday, September 29, 2013

I'm An Obama-girl In The Obama-world! (Life In Plastic, It's Fantastic!)

Recently, congress and the senate are working on passing the wonderful new law called Obama-care. This is fantastic because now everyone to include wymyn, chyldryn, the poor, the disabled, illegal immigrants, animals, plants, funguses, intelligent machines, unintelligent machines, and rocks will have access to affordable healthcare (I recently took my block of gypsum basalt in for a routine checkup). I love how Barack Obama put his name on this health care plan. I also love how when he created the Obama-phone program, he put his name on that too. I see a trend here and I think I like it. So far we have Obama-phone and Obama-Care. I say, why stop there? I think that we should petition the government to have Obama supply us with everything we need; food, water, housing, school, transportation, entertainment and air. And then we should petition the government to name it after Obama.

As you know, capitalism is a complete failure and needs to be remedied. Strict communism is the answer. That is why we need to demolish all homes from the biggest mansion to the tiniest studio apartment and start over. We need to build equal size apartment spaces for everybody and force them to live in them. I propose that we call these Obama-homes. Once you're there, what do you eat? The answer is simple: Obama-food. Every week, you would get 21 cans of Obama-food that contain all 24 essential nutrients and vitamins. There is only one flavor, and the flavor of the food is called 'Obama-flavored'. It's Obama-approved by the Food, Drug, and Obama Administration. What if you get bored? That's no problem, you can always turn on the TV and watch Obama-tainment! You like sports? You can watch your local sports team, the Los Angeles Obama play their rival, the San Francisco Obama in a rousing game of Obama-ball! My dream is that everybody will live this way. Some may argue that something like this happened in the Soviet Union. Experts have written numerous dissertations on why communism is a failure and will never work. My repsonse is simply that they are wrong and stupid.

Well that's all I have for now. As always, this is Hippie Liberal Femninist keeping up the fight for the underrepresented 99%!

No comments: